Friday, April 8, 2011

24 year-old kills 13 children in a school in Brazil and then kills himself

24-year-old Wellington de Oliveira shot dead 13 children at a Rio de Janeiro school and then himself
Wellington de Oliveira, 24, killed 13 children and injured 20 more in yesterday's attack on Tasso de Oliveira elementary school in the Realengo suburb of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
He roamed the halls of the school for children aged 10 to 15, lining his victims against a wall and shooting them in the head at point blank range as he shouted 'I'm going to kill you all!' He had told school officials who approached him that he was there to deliver a speech, and then opened fire on students with two pistols.
Two boys, one with a gunshot wound, fled the school and ran to two police officers on patrol two blocks away. The officers sprinted to the school and exchanged fire with the gunman. He was hit in the leg, fell down and realizing he was caught, shot himself in the head.
How sad… I wonder what possesses people to do things like this.

Anxious parents and relatives of pupils wait outside school desperate for news of their loved-ones

He even left a suicide note..

The following are excerpts from the letter Wellington de Oliveira left at the school: 
'You should first know that the impure cannot touch me without gloves, only the chaste or those who lost their chastity after marriage and were not involved in adultery can touch me without gloves, or, in other words, no fornicator or adulterer can have direct contact with me.
'Those who prepare my burial should take off all my clothes, wash me, dry me and wrap me totally naked in a white sheet that is in this building, in a bag that I left in the first room on the first floor, after they have wrapped me in this sheet they can put me in my coffin.
'If possible, I want to be buried next to the grave where my mom sleeps. I need to be visited at my grave by a faithful follower of God at least once, he must pray in front of my grave and ask God's forgiveness for what I did praying that upon his return Jesus wakes me from the sleep of death for eternal life.'
'I left a house in Sepetiba which no family needs, there are poor institutions, financed by generous people, that take care of abandoned animals, I want this space where I passed my final months donated to one of these institutions.'



3 comments:

brown said...

gosh lil boy you cant save the world
sadly
I know what was up in your head I was once there too
killing all those people wont make Jesus wake you up to eternal life
youll be damned to eternal torture
remember the commandment thou shalt not murder/kill
you wasted a perfectly good life -yours plus more

Anonymous said...

Religious damnist should have been allowed to decompose in the abyss for the vultures to make an xmess or Xmas of him. SAVEGE BASTERD!

Anonymous said...

wat is dis life turning into......