Saturday, August 13, 2011

A New Beginning


First of all, I’d like to say a very big thank you to everyone who has dropped by this blog or dropped a comment. Your kindness, support and appreciation means a lot to me. I love you all.
In order to improve the content and quality of this blog and eventually, for my personal and career development, I would be focusing more on what I love to do best – writing and journalism.
Contents of this blog would largely be based on fiction stories, reports, inspiring stories and events, writing events and competitions. And of course, since it is my blog, opinion pieces would also be a part of it :D
I hope you enjoy the new http://www.deolascope.blogspot.com/. Do keep dropping by again and again.
God bless you all!

3 comments:

Sisi Yemmie said...

welcome back!

deolascope said...

@ Sisi Yemmie Thank you so much

adenike said...

God bless you dear...Live ur dream!!!