Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thug raped 30 year-old virgin as people drove by


A sex attacker who raped a virgin on a town centre pavement as motorists drove by without stopping has been jailed.

Gary Gunstone stalked the woman through the streets of Bideford, North Devon, just after midnight as she walked to her parents home after visiting her boyfriend. He dragged her to the ground and raped her in full view of passing drivers. He later bragged to police that she had agreed to sex there and then.

Gunstone was jailed at Exeter crown court on Tuesday for a minimum of four years and three months as a judge said the parole board would decide if and when he can be released.
She was a 30-year-old virgin who had a regular boyfriend for eight years and wished to remain with that status until her wedding night.

One bizarre feature of this case is that a couple of times cars went by as he was raping her on the side of the road. He was prepared to rape her right on the pavement without any apparent concern for being detected. He made no attempt to hide what he was doing. It was just something he wanted to do there and then and he did it.
How sad...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This man is a sick, disgusting, evil and fiend-like creature. I too was a virgin when I was raped and was going to remain that way till married. The boyfriends I've had knew and respected this until some filthy old man decided that my body was his and could do whatever he wanted to it. I was 24 years and 2 months old. I can't even consider being in a relationship because I keep being haunted by this. I know not all men are rapists, but I don't trust who isn't. So it's best to just not date or be in relationships. This man took the essence of who I am by violting me so violently. But worst of all he forcibly took away my promise to GOD. GOD says we must love all and forgive, but how can I do so to such an evil and cruel man. I wish when he dies he goes to hell and the devil should barbaque/braai him. This wish applies to all rapists including the one above whether they claim repentence or not. However if truly repented they must still suffer for their disgusting sin here on Earth. Note that I said wish (strongly) because condemnation is up to GOD

Anonymous said...

This man is as disgusting and ugly as sin, internally and externally. Sis uyanyanyisa. Argh phi, I spit on his name and face

Anonymous said...

This man is as disgusting and ugly as sin, internally and externally. Sis uyanyanyisa. Argh phi, I spit on his name and face